Why iOS users have Dark Mode, and why doesn’t Android Users get Dark Mode? Now … all the nasty stuff out of the head …
|How to a Change Facebook to Dark Mode? 100% Working|
Today’s post is how to change Facebook to Dark Mode. The type of phone I use is made with the OPPO F9 and ColorOS 7.1.
Let See it Picture!!
– Open a [Phone Setting]
– Find out a [Display & Brightness]
– Press a [Dark Mode], [Click it]
– Click a [Dark Mode for Third-Party Apps]
– Find out a [Facebook Apps]
– Click a [Turn-on]
– Go to the Facebook!
– Check it [Facebook App Intro Logo]
– This is fine! –
– DONE –
I believe all will be OK. Comment a Below is a list of what doesn’t work!!
Thank You All….!
Like and Share Article!!
Follow us Our Website.